Chelsea Murphy is an Associate at Insley & Race, LLC. Her practice focuses on the defense of hospitals, out-patient surgery centers, physicians, nurses and other healthcare providers in catastrophic medical malpractice and general liability claims. In addition, Chelsea advises clients on risk reduction and provides client education on legal issues that arise in the healthcare delivery setting.
Prior to law school, Chelsea was a Registered Nurse in the emergency room of a Level II Trauma Center. Chelsea's unique experience as a nurse gives her insight into the problems faced by healthcare providers and forms the basis of her advice to clients.
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- State Bar of Georgia, Member
- Georgia Society of Healthcare Risk Managers, Member
Past Employment Positions:
- Malone Law, Atlanta GA, Legal Nurse Consultant and Law Clerk, 2011 - 2013
- Georgia Hospital Association/Georgia Academy of Healthcare Attorneys, Legal Fellow, 2011
- American Cancer Society, Legal Intern, 2010
- Athens Regional Medical Center, RN, 2007 – 2011